About me

   






I always fail at describing myself because I always change. I would tell you that I like a specific type of food, and then the next day I would totally hate it! But for someone whom I've just met I would describe myself as follows-

Hi, I am Vanessa Pieters and I am 23 years of age. I do not have a boyfriend, yet☺️. I am very open minded. I am an average girl, a very simple one. I suck at telling jokes, so much so that I'm the only one laughing at my own joke. I am an introvert, and honestly as a Journalist in the making I am still working on that. I am a firm believer of our Lord Jesus Christ, I do not believe in Him because my parents told me about Him or because my pastor told me about Him, no, I believe in Him because I've experienced the goodness of the Lord, and I can testify about his goodness. I love having fun, mini get togethers, bring and braais etc.  I do have many regrets, things I did, which honestly I wish I could go back and change or undo. Every time I regret anything, I remember this "had I not done what I did, and not been through what I've been through, I would have never had the experience I have now and I would have never known better."
I easily strike people as a very rude person because of my facial expression, when I'm actually the nicest person. I am a straight forward person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drogba's journey as a footballer.(Assignment)

Love is Everything, everything Part 2

Stop confusing everyone. . .